|See why many well-respected members of Chicago’s legal community are members of the Council:
- Join a group of like-minded Chicago lawyers who believe that the legal profession is among the most noble of professions, and have dedicated themselves to improving the justice system in Chicago.
- Volunteer opportunities provide a great way to get involved, network with others in the legal community, and promote change in a variety of social justice issues.
- The Council’s state and federal judicial evaluations provide a valuable resource for lawyers and judges alike! Check out our latest judicial evaluations at the links above.
- Make your voice heard! Join the Council and speak out on issues that affect you as a legal professional and as a resident of Illinois.
- Become part of the nationwide Appleseed Network of public interest law centers. The Council partners with the Chicago Appleseed Fund For Justice, a research and advocacy organization focusing on government effectiveness and social justice issues.
- Be informed. E-newsletters help
you stay on top of our latest work and informs our members about volunteer opportunities. Publications and reports serve as valuable reference materials in your daily practice. These publications and reports are available free of charge or discounted charge to Council members.
Not a member?
Click here to join!
Renewing your membership?
If you have a login, click here
If you do NOT have a login, click here
Download our Membership form here.
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
More about the Council:
Board and Staff
Accomplishments: A Legacy of Systemic Reform